4.2.1. AeroDyn Users Guide and Theory Manual¶
This document offers a quick reference guide for the AeroDyn software program. It is intended to be used by the general user in combination with other OpenFAST manuals. The manual will be updated as new releases are issued and as needed to provide further information on advancements or modifications to the software. For reference, additional materials such as presentation slides, development plans, and publications can be downladed from the list below.
The documentation here was derived from AeroDyn Manual for AeroDyn version 15.04 by J.Jonkman et al.
- 18.104.22.168. Introduction
- 22.214.171.124. Input Files
- 126.96.36.199. Output Files
- 188.8.131.52. Modeling Considerations
- 184.108.40.206. AeroDyn Driver
- 220.127.116.11. AeroDyn Theory
- 18.104.22.168. Unsteady aerodynamics
- 22.214.171.124. References
- 126.96.36.199. Appendix